Trainee Sales Executive
Trainee Sales Executive
Keen to start a career in sales with a professional company offering excellent prospects for progression? If you’re a driven and enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and become a top sales performer, then this role is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, North Wales Caravans (NWC) is a reputable business based in Towyn, North Wales. Due to business expansion opportunities are available to join the growing sales team to sell both new and used static caravans, holiday homes and lodges.
As a Trainee Sales Executive you will be supported with comprehensive training and will join a friendly, driven and professional team. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although will not be limited to;
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers, working from a database of leads
- Following up website sales enquires to convert to sales
- Greeting prospective buyers on site, understanding their requirements and closing sales
- Providing high standards of customer service, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Undertaking handover of caravans and lodges to new owners
To be considered for this Trainee Sales Executive role you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Results driven and keen to learn and develop within professional sales
- Clear and confident communication skills with ability to hold a professional conversation
- Personable and approachable with ability to build rapport quickly and easily
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Ability to work on own initiative within guidelines
- Smart appearance
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility towards working hours
Previous experience gained within a professional customer service environment would be advantageous although not essential.
In return, your hard work and fantastic results will be well rewarded with an attractive financial package and superb incentives.
Financial Package: Basic salary, plus attractive performance based monthly and annual bonuses 1st year OTE £25,000 - £30,000.
Other Benefits: Amazing incentive scheme based on hitting targets including commission bonuses and potential rewards including end of season holidays abroad.
Location: Towyn, North Wales
Hours of Work: Full time, working on a rota covering 6 out of 7 days a week in the summer season, and reduced days to 4/5 in the winter.
By clicking apply you will be submitting your CV directly to North Wales Caravans. Please ensure that you include a cover letter, either as the first page of your CV document or on the email itself, stating why you think you’d be great for the role and the reason you want to get into sales.
North Wales Caravans (NWC) request no agency contact please.
This Trainee Sales Executive vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer North Wales Caravans (NWC). At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer North Wales Caravans (NWC), and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.