Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst
Do you have a keen eye for detail along with superb analytical skills, accompanied by professional marketing experience, and would love to be part of an ambitious, forward thinking business that will support your career development? If so, then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you to put your expertise to good use whilst working as part of the proactive and busy Marketing team at Marine Holiday Park in North Wales, as the Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst.
Marine Holiday Park is part of Pario Leisure Group, which is predominately involved in holiday parks, including both sales of holiday homes to the general public and also catering for holidaymakers. The Group currently owns two holiday parks with an ongoing strategy for expansion.
Marine Holiday Park is an award-winning 4 star holiday park, located in Rhyl and housing 515 caravans. This park is primarily for families, offering extensive entertainment.
The second local Holiday Park owned by the Group is Tan Rallt, an award winning five star holiday park situated 5 minutes off the A55 in between Llanddulas and Abergele, with breath taking panoramic views of the Clwydian hills and countryside. The park boasts an acclaimed restaurant, "The Cliffs" and The Retreat Spa and Gym.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as the Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst you’ll take a proactive and organised approach to supporting the fast paced marketing function, with varied responsibilities and duties to include, although not limited to;
• Undertaking competitor analysis and monitoring competitor marketing
• Measuring the supply and demand of holidaymakers
• Reviewing the commercial pricing strategy daily and adjusting the pricing content on the website and database
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Monitoring holiday bookings performance via the CRM and online booking systems
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information based on booking revenue
• Measuring returns on investments
• Updating data on Excel spreadsheets
• Working with the marketing colleagues to manage the day-to-day e-commerce site
• Maintaining good working relationships both internally and externally
• Supporting colleagues with tasks as part of a small flexible marketing team
To be considered for this Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst role you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes;
• Proven experience within a busy marketing environment
• Strong commercial awareness
• Superb analytical skills with a strategic approach
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Highly motivated, driven, and an effective team player with a can do attitude
• Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
• Accurate and timely data entry skills
• Proficiency with IT, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Basic understanding of SEO and PPC, and knowledge of WordPress
In return, as the successfully appointed Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst;
You’ll be part of a thriving business within a professional and supportive team, where your efforts and hard work will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary:In the region of £16,500 – £18,000, level dependent on experience
Location:Rhyl (Denbighshire, North Wales). Easily accessible for commute, within 5 minutes of the A55.
Hours of Work:Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
This Holidays Revenue Marketing Analyst vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Marine Holiday Park. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Marine Holiday Park, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Marine Holiday Park requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly