An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client's successful team at Bridgend. They are looking to recruit an experienced new car sales executive who can make an immediate difference.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, attention to detail whilst having a passion to be the best. They are looking for the candidate to have previous car sales experience, they must be able to deliver outstanding customer experiences whilst achieving sales targets profitably.
As a Sales Executive you will be required to:
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Achieve your agreed new and used vehicle sales target while working with the dealerships agreed sales processes and methods.
- Manage customer enquiries by use of an electronic diary system, ensuring every prospect is followed up effectively. Ensuring accurate data capture for future contact.
- Ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories and extended warranties.
- Strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Building rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Update the dealership's records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
- Proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
- Accurately describe and appraise all part-exchange vehicles in order that the Used Car Sales Manager can clearly and easily provide the most accurate valuation.
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
The successful candidates will have experience and a solid background in retail sales, being able to evidence previous results and successes. They will be highly customer-focussed and driven by the desire to achieve and exceed targets.
Interested? Please email your CV attaching your covering letter to the first page of the document before uploading
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.