Used Car Sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
To manage the used vehicle sales processes within the retailer. To achieve and endeavour to exceed vehicle and accessory sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Sales Team and ensuring that each customer receives industry leading customer service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid background in retail sales and be highly focused and driven by the desire to achieve and exceed set targets through the effective leadership of the Sales Teams
- Maintain exceptional Customer Satisfaction Levels through understanding and adherence to Customer Satisfaction Indicators
- Source stock and customer orders, be proficient in the valuation of vehicles being offered in part exchange
- Manage the maintenance of used vehicle stock, company vehicles and forecourt display
- Support the Sales Team in respect of second facing customers and prospects
- Prepare daily/weekly forecasting and reporting for the Group and the Brand
- Maintain standards of departmental sales performance through effective coaching, reviewing and performance management of the Sales Team
As a company, they place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that your department has a strong customer focus in line with business objectives and you must therefore be an excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, you will demonstrate and ensure compliance with our clients operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation. You will therefore have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
About our client:
As a family owned business they have strong values which they encourage their colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Respect and Trust, Teamwork and Unity, Professional and Driven, Friendly and Welcoming
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Apply for Used Car Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly