2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is excited to announce that they are currently seeking a Brand Consultant for their successful franchise in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will receive the expert training and personal coaching from their Managers, to personally develop them with the skills necessary to be successful in this role, whilst increasing their knowledge on the product range and maximising customer satisfaction.
As a Brand Consultant your objectives will be:
- To assist in the achievement of new and car sales targets and profits through engagement with customers at the start of the sales process.
- Ensure presence within the sales arena and pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom or on the forecourt to offer assistance.
- Consistently deliver first class product presentations using all of the information and digital media available. Provide an enthusiastic and engaging level of customer interaction while demonstrating the product and brands strengths against its competitors.
- To conduct test drives in accordance with process ensuring full and detailed demonstrations of Infotainment, Autonomous functions and any other features deemed to be of importance and relative to model (e.g. Golf R, Driver Select)
- To maintain a high level of product and competitor knowledge and be able to match this to customer specific requirements.
- Support the Transaction Managers by collecting customer data to facilitate a seamless handover ahead of the offer presentation.
- To ensure the showroom and display areas are always at their best.
- To assist the Brand Manager, GSM and TMs in maintaining franchise operating standards
- KPI/Daily operating reporting as required by Transaction Manager.
- To provide point of contact for the customer throughout the delivery process.
- To deliver an exceptional handover experience and follow up after delivery.
In return the right candidate will have:
- Knowledge of knowing they are working for a successful and secure company
- Receive a competitive salary and target related bonus, plus the benefits of working within the automotive industry.
- Excellent training and coaching opportunities
- Opportunity to grow within a dynamic business and see a long term career develop with their company.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please send them your CV, attaching a covering letter to the front page and state your salary expectations.
- Core hours of work: 40 hours a week covering the showroom hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7.00pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 4pm
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand
- Full time Permanent Position
- 31 days holiday per year (22 days annual, 8 bank holidays and a day for your birthday)
- Automatic enrolment with Pension Scheme
- Access to Child Care Vouchers through salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted parts and service for staff and a free MOT
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Apply for Brand Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly