Operations Technician (Temp)
Job Elements: -
• Contract to end March (approx.)
• Hours: Shifts role 6am – 2 pm / 2 pm to 9 pm (6pm on Friday)
• As part of the Operations team, to carry out the routine manufacture and quality control of the range of products.
• To ensure HSE requirements within their immediate work environment is adhered to.
• Operate production equipment or carry out manual operations in strict accordance with procedures.
• Carry out routine quality control tests.
• Maintain operational environments.
• Maintain control charts for trend analysis.
• Participate in the set-up of new production procedures and areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2-3 years relevant manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate verbally with all members of the operational team
• Ability to work as part of a team
• GCSE level Maths and English
• Basic Science background preferred
• Production Line or Laboratory work desirable
• Flexible towards overtime (weekend & evenings).
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.