Sales Office Administrator
Job Elements: -
• A very busy and vibrant Sales Office is looking to recruit a new member of staff to help maintain excellent levels of service to existing customers.
• The role is to maintain and enhance the customer base including communication and provide full administrative support in the Sales Team.
• The position will require you to liaise and work closely with the external Sales Managers and will report to the Office Manager.
• Order processing and shipping arrangements
• Respond to customer enquiries, queries and complaints
• Maintain and update all sales related records including holiday and sickness
• Process orders and produce all related paperwork
• Arrange hotel and catering for internal events
• General administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
• The successful applicant must have a strong background of working within a busy office, order processing and forecasting.
• A good customer service background, strong administration skills, a good telephone manner and a good eye for detail is essential.
• Administration and shipping experience.
• Must be methodical
• Able to prioritise their workload
• Able to stay focused in a busy environment.
• The successful candidate will be IT literate, numerate and will want to be part of a team.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.