Sales Office Administrator
Job Elements: -
• A very busy and vibrant Sales Office is looking to recruit a new member of staff to help maintain excellent levels of service to existing customers.
• The role is to maintain and enhance the customer base including communication and provide full administrative support in the Sales Team.
• The position will require you to liaise and work closely with the external Sales Managers and will report to the Office Manager.
• Order processing and shipping arrangements
• Respond to customer enquiries, queries and complaints
• Maintain and update all sales related records including holiday and sickness
• Process orders and produce all related paperwork
• Arrange hotel and catering for internal events
• General administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
• The successful applicant must have a strong background of working within a busy office, order processing and forecasting.
• A good customer service background, strong administration skills, a good telephone manner and a good eye for detail is essential.
• Administration and shipping experience.
• Must be methodical
• Able to prioritise their workload
• Able to stay focused in a busy environment.
• The successful candidate will be IT literate, numerate and will want to be part of a team.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Sales Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly