Supply Chain Manager
Job Elements: -
• To manage the whole supply chain process from raw material ordering, planning, production and customer delivery to ensure the on-time and in-full supply to customers.
• Manage the Warehouse Department ensuring on-time and in full, cost effective and efficient deliveries to customers (internal or external)
• Overseeing the purchasing / procurement function to ensure they meet Company needs.
• Develop and lead a program to improve purchasing strategies.
• Work closely with the Business Development Managers to deal with problems that arise concerning material supply, product specifications/modifications/developments, stock levels and urgent deliveries, etc.
• Coordinate with Manufacturing to ensure on-time and in-full delivery of products.
• Execute strategies to optimise the supply chain and logistics Departments are running to optimum capacity
• Heavy involvement in the implementation of a new MRP system
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience within a Manufacturing background preferably low volume with high value product
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in supply chain and Logistical Management
• Highly MRP conversant
• Experience within a SME advantageous
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.