New opportunity not to be missed! NSF International has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Account Manager to join the team in Oakdale, Gwent. The successful Account Manager will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a very competitive salary.
With over 75 years’ experience and knowledge of water supply and distribution, we test a wide range of products used in the distribution of water from well casings and water mains to washing machines and showers.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our busy Project Management Team based at our laboratory in Oakdale, South Wales. The Team arranges testing for a wide variety of water using products to show they comply with UK standards, for customers all over the world.
The Account Manager role involves:
- Responding to written and verbal enquiries for product testing and approvals.
- Checking and understanding product information including technical drawings and schedules of components.
- Communicating with clients to understand products and their application, primarily through use of our custom designed CRM platform.
- Hold meetings with clients to assist with navigation of processes.
- Attend trade shows/exhibitions, as required.
- Identifying and obtaining missing data from clients and their suppliers.
- Specifying and scheduling the testing in conjunction with the Test Laboratory staff and providing customers with updates on a regular basis.
- Responsible for opening new test files and ensuring that the administration is kept up to date for the duration of the project, including providing detailed quotations and invoices.
- Compiling product dossiers.
- Managing the application process for the client from conception to completion.
- Using our CRM platform to raise quotations and sample requisitions.
- Cross-sell other services.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to transfer new business opportunities.
- Track leads/opportunities from existing clients.
Our ideal Account Manager will:
- Have experience working in a technical environment. A background in Engineering, plumbing or similar would be an advantage.
- Have a qualification in Project Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Be of an investigative nature with a proven eye for detail.
- Have a proven track record for quality Customer Service. Being able to understand and deliver customer expectations.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be focused on delivery and achieving set KPI’s.
- Have minimum 2–3 years relevant industry experience.
With excellent opportunities to develop NSF-WRc is the perfect choice for you to build you career. Why not click apply today and become our Account Manager – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the UK’s largest water fittings and materials testing laboratory.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE