Pre-product Quality Analyst
Job Elements: -
• 12 month contract
• The main purpose of this role is to work as part of a team carrying out, defining and executing stability studies for new product development and internal process/product improvements.
• Assisting in the definition and maintenance of product release specifications/processes.
• Supporting investigations during development and post launch (trending / field issues), defining and maintaining adequate stock to complete defined studies.
• Data tabulation and basic analysis, including statistical assessments.
• Support the production of technical reports for both approved validation protocols and “one-off” validations.
• Follow pre-defined experiments, analyze and provide data to support the closure of deviations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 ‘A’ Levels in sciences (Including one of the following: Chemistry or Biology), or HNC or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering discipline.
• Ideally graduate level education.
• Knowledge of diagnostic products with respect to their uses.
• Excel and Word and Data Analysis a must.
• Maths needs to be a strong point.