HGV 1 Driver Trainer
Excellent opportunity not to be missed! TWT Logistics have a fantastic opportunity for a HGV 1 Driver Trainer to join the team based in Ystrad Mynach. In return, as our HGV 1 Driver Trainer, we offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
The TWT Logistics Group is a high quality provider of transport solutions in the South Wales and Hampshire areas and runs a varied fleet of tractor units, rigids and trailers.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities as our HGV 1 Driver Trainer:
- All training records to be kept secure in line with the data protection legislation.
- Instruct drivers in line with SAFED training.
- Prepare, plan and deliver all HGV training.
- Carry out induction training for new drivers including agency.
- Schedule refresher training which has been identified through OPTAC3.
- Ensure adherence to company policy and procedures (including internal systems)
- Behave within the principles of the company’s values at all times
- Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act
- Demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity
- Comply with all legislative requirements as well as all company policies, procedures and processes
Our ideal HGV 1 Driver Trainer:
Education / Qualifications / Licences
- Basic education (numeracy and literacy) essential
- Category C + E driving licence essential
Skills / Abilities / Knowledge / Experience
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to learn new skills essential
- Warehousing and distribution experience desired
- Reliably follows instructions and procedures
- Ability to produce accurate work within agreed timescales
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to build good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to provide leadership, direction and motivation
Behaviour / Attitude
- Demonstrates integrity, a strong work ethic and upholds company values and principles
- Positive attitude and flexibility in covering other roles in the department
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Customer focused and understands the importance of this to the business
To be successful as our HGV 1 Driver Trainer you must have a commitment to ongoing personal development and training, always striving to improve.
Key Job Information:
- May be required to work evenings and weekends on a job and finish position
- Role could involve heavy lifting, exposure to temperature extremes and prolonged standing
If you feel you are the ideal candidate to join our team as our HGV 1 Driver Trainer please click ‘Apply’ now!
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE.