Title: Purchasing Assistant
Reporting to: Purchasing Manager
Competitive salary + Bonus scheme & Pension.
- To provide purchasing and administrative support to the Production and Design Teams, focused on bringing coin operated Electro Mechanical & Video amusement products to the market place.
- Timely issuing of purchases orders to ensure selected components are delivered in line with the production requirement.
- Supplier account management including progress chasing and invoice queries.
- Purchasing administrative support including booking in all remotely delivered products and stock transfers
- Bill of Material data entry and Change Note control
- Logistic administration support
- Reject part administration
- Participating in year-end stock
Qualification / Experience:
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of computer based manufacturing systems and Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment within a material or purchasing role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of written and oral Japanese would be an advantage but not essential.
This exciting role provides an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading coin operated amusement companies. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a methodical approach, attention to detail and an ability to think laterally to solve problems.