Secondary Supply Teacher
Secondary Supply Teachers
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We would like to hear from Teachers of all subjects at KS3, KS4 and KS5 due to increased demand throughout Powys & Shropshire. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and longer term positions.
We want to provide our schools with innovative and inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
In addition to finding you work we also offer you free career advice, safeguarding training, behaviour management sessions, head teacher workshops on the application process and continual professional development through education specific training providers.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
To be considered for this role applicants must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (previously known as GTCW). see ewc.wales for more information.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher (NQT) status
- Be capable of delivering Key Stages 3 - 5
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Secondary Supply Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly