Digital Delivery Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Digital Delivery Officer
37 hours per week
Salary £25,664 per annum - plus benefits
18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Linc-Cymru Housing is currently delivering a Digital Transformation project to transform its services and processes, making them digital by default and simpler, clearer and faster to use. The eventual aim is that ‘digital’ will become fully integrated in Linc and a vital element of our approach to continuous improvement.
This project is led by a team that puts the user at the heart of everything we do. As a digital delivery officer you will join a team where you'll be working with other skilled and motivated people, developing a culture that promotes openness, participation and ownership.
You'll be someone who:
- Works closely with the business and plays a key role in delivering new technology solutions to our customers and staff.
- Is a strong communicator and can confidently promote and manage change in the workplace.
- Knows how to manage changing business and technical requirements in highly dynamic project environment.
- Understands the types of technologies Linc currently uses and ones it could potentially use.
- Maintains a keen awareness of technology trends as well as Linc policy and processes.
- Helps foster a culture of openness, participation and ownership.
- Enjoys working with customers to understand, capture and refine their requirements.
- Enjoys acting as a proxy between the business and technology.
- Is keen to contribute to organisational development by involving yourself and others in co-curricular activities like 'lunch and learns'.
Day to day you'll:
- Investigate, implement and support product service delivery.
- Research new technologies that could be used to deliver solutions to new and existing business issues.
- Work closely with the project team to turn user research findings into actionable product/service requirements.
- Provide operational support and analysis to staff and stakeholders.
- Undertake system administration and solution configuration.
- Work with staff and customers to deploy new solutions and change existing working practises.
- Conduct end user training and orientation sessions
- Assist in the generation and prioritisation of work backlogs.
- Assist in planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing.
- Deflect distractions and remove blockers
Skills and experience
You'll need key skills including:
- Being passionate about what you bring to service delivery, a vocal advocate for user needs, within the team and the wider department/organisation.
- Knowledge of and passion for user centred design practices for both public facing and internal services.
- Managing change in the workplace.
- Good planning and time-management skills.
- Analysis of data.
- Business process design and business rules design.
- Working to tight deadlines in a technical environment.
- Written communications.
- Communicate clearly and differentiate communication to different audiences.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to scope, define and agree business requirements.
- Work on your own initiative and within a team environment to agreed deadlines.
- Organising focus groups for end users.
- Delivering quality products and services in a fast paced environment.
- Enabling multi-disciplinary teams to successfully deliver software solutions.
- Knowledge of hardware and software used in most common IT environments.
Ideally you’ll have experience of:
- Working with systems across devices – desktop, tablet and mobile, tools and transactional services.
- Working with web and social media tools and services.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of Microsoft solutions e.g. SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Business Intelligence software
- Working in an Agile environment to create new digital products/ services and applications.
- Managing, executing and analysing usability testing.
- Interviewing users and groups, leading workshops with internal staff.
- Experience of the Housing industry
Closing date for applications will be 14th December 2016 and Interviews to be held on21st December 2016.
Visit our website http://www.latestvacancies.com/linc-cymru/