Care Assistant - Charity
Our client is looking for a Care Assistant at their service in Holywell. The service provides 24 hour care and support to members of a religious community in their own home to ensure an independent lifestyle is facilitated.
Job Reference: N/47/16
Location: Holywell, Flintshire
24 hours per week x 2 posts
Salary: £7.50 per hour (includes flexible components)
Our client is a registered charity operating across England and Wales. They ensure that the people who use their services are involved in and influence what they do and how they do it.
The role of the care assistant is to enable each person using the service to lead a fulfilling and independent life according to individual needs and choices.
- A person centred approach and an understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
- Some experience of working in a caring environment with vulnerable people
- Level 2 in Health & Social Care essential
What they offer
- Annual leave entitlement of 33 days, (pro-rata) including bank and public holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Closing date: 29th December 2016
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (which they will pay for) will be required for this role.
No agencies please.