Home Carers, Care Assistant & Companions
Our client is seeking Home Carers, Care Assistants and Companions to provide services to clients throughout Conwy and Denbighshire including Prestatyn, Rhyl, Abergele, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, Conwy, Penmaenmawr, Llanrwst, Ruthin, Denbigh, St Asaph and everywhere in between! £8.30 per hour (weekdays) - £8.80 (evenings and weekends), 25p per mile mileage allowance plus benefits scheme.
The organisation specialises in putting a smile on the face of older people by providing an award winning, personal, high quality, service to clients in their own homes; they specialise in providing longer calls, our call times are an average of 45 minutes (no 15 minute calls!) with the same Carers working with the same clients, enabling proper relationships to be central to the support they provide.
Our Clients Home Carers, Care Assistants and Companions are required between 10 and 35 hours a week and your hours could include, mornings, lunch times, evenings, weekends and sleep overs. The positions involve supporting clients with a range of activities – some including personal care - whilst keeping them safe, in and around their home plus where possible helping them to remain active members of their community.
Why work as a Home Carers, Care Assistants or Companion for older people?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job with a company that cares for you!
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Carers
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about providing the best care.
· You will regularly see the same clients and will work locally to you
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and full training provided
. Guaranteed hours and excellent career progression for the right person
Do I meet the essential criteria?
. Do you want to feel valued and appreciated for the important role you do?
· Are you passionate and want to make a real difference to an older person’s life?
· Could you help our clients to maintain their independence?
· Do you have a good work ethic?
· Are you naturally caring and dependable?
· Willing to undertake a DBS check?
· Willing to partake in training courses?
· Being a driver is not essential but preferred as some of our clients need assistance
with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from people that might not have experience of working in the sector but have cared for a loved one in the past as full training is provided.
The ability to communicate in Welsh is not essential but very desirable.
If you want to stand out from the rest be sure to provide a fantastic covering letter, maybe include what attracted you to apply for this position and what you feel you could bring to the role? Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.