Clean Room Technician (Temporary Contract)
Job Elements: -
• This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the success of a market-leading specialist in their field.
• To help achieve this, the company is looking for a technician to be based within its Clean Room facility in South Wales to support with the production and continual improvement of its product ranges.
• Diagnostics and development testing methods of pre-production prototypes and production capable products to help achieve strict manufacturing output deadlines.
• Be able to support the technical team based within that department.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Manufacturing/engineering background from within a clean room environment
• Experience of material disposition and surface coating
• A capability in the use and application of lean manufacturing/process improvement tools and techniques.
• Ideally exposure to Six Sigma.
• Comfortable in a hands on role within a strong team culture
• IT literate.