Inbound Customer Service Executive
Red Recruitment are currently seeking a number of Contact Centre Customer Service Executives to join a rapidly expanding company in Cardiff. Working within the insurance sector, your role will be to speak with new and existing customers, assisting them with queries about general insurance products and helping them to make informed decisions.
The role involves taking inbound customer service calls only and you will manage approximately 15 customer contacts per day. You will have plenty of opportunity to develop a variety of new skills in this role and as an "Investor in People" this business positively encourages the development of your insurance career.
In addition to fantastic career opportunities, you can look forward to the following staff benefits:
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday and you'll gain an additional two days' holiday a year after five years' service
- A holiday buy/sell scheme which allows you to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Company performance related annual bonus (up to 10% of your annual salary)
- Individual performance related annual bonus, up to a maximum of 30% of your annual salary
- Staff discounts on company products
- Staff discounts with other organisations
- Private medical insurance
- Wellbeing package
The newly refurbished office is located in the Cardiff Bay area, with great transport links by road, rail and bus. Free parking is available on site, there is a large break-out area and the location is in easy walking distance of other local amenities including a large supermarket and chain restaurants.
Contracted hours are 35 per week which includes every other Saturday between 9am and 12.30pm (you will get an extra half day off during the week) and weekday shifts between 8am and 8pm. Shifts are on a 10 week rolling rota, which are confirmed 12 months in advance and include one week of lates (12pm-8pm) in every 10; the rest of the time your shifts will fall between 8am and 6pm.
Successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- An understanding of what is "excellent customer service"
- A hard working, self-motivated team player
- The ability to solve problems and think outside the box
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines in order to deliver the best possible service to customers
- The ability to work within a growing and changing environment
To be successful in securing the role, applicants must be able to pass a rigorous background check, which will include a full 5 years of referencing, criminal record check and credit check. Applicants will be considered with minor credit issues, however these must be disclosed up front as a demonstration of your honesty and integrity.