Job Elements: -
• Mon-Fri x3 8hr shifts, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 (37.5hrs paid week). (Flexibility required)
• To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of machinery on the automated/semi-automated production lines.
• Process change-overs
• First off, Last off and defined frequency quality checks
• Complete and submit production and quality paperwork
• Carry out end of shift maintenance procedures as defined
• Maintain housekeeping standards on an hour to hour basis.
• Ensure that all tasks are performed with Quality and Health and Safety in mind.
• Any other duties deemed relevant by management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Self-motivated with experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• Experience operating automated and manual machinery
• Experience of working within defined quality systems (i.e. Automotive, Aerospace)
• Good time keeping and attendance record
• Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people
• Flexible approach to tasks and duties
• Professional Attitude
• Experience of working shift patterns