Part Time Receptionist / Administrator
Part Time Receptionist / Administrator
Do you thrive assisting people both over the phone and in person? A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced office professional with superb communication skills and a strong work ethic to join a successful cake production company experiencing tremendous growth. If you’d enjoy a varied role where you’ll be supported to develop your skills and knowledge further, this opportunity to work as part of a job share is not to be missed.
The Cake Crew is the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of private label cupcakes, and supply a variety of bakery products into major supermarkets, independent retailers and wholesalers. Employing in the region of 250 staff at the headquarters in Bala (North Wales), the award winning business has been rapidly expanding due to customer demand. The Cake Crew continue to make significant investments into their people and infrastructure to build upon the success, with recognition and reward high on the agenda.
As a Receptionist / Administrator you’ll be the first point of contact for visitors and callers whilst undertaking a range of admin support tasks. Working within a busy open plan office environment your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, transferring to colleagues and taking messages where necessary
- Ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in a professional manner
- Greeting visitors onsite, ensuring security and health and safety documentation is completed
- Providing refreshments for visitors
- Restocking refreshment machines and ordering stock
- Monitoring office stationery and ordering supplies when necessary
- General administration duties including filing, sorting post, and sending internal email communications
- Proactively offering support to colleagues to assist with peaks in workload
To be considered for this Receptionist / Administrator role you MUST have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Proven experience within a reception and administration role in a busy office environment
- Approachable with a friendly and professional manner
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work using own initiative
- Organised with ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Willingness and flexibility towards tasks
- Professional smart appearance
- Good IT literacy, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Accurate and timely data entry and typing skills
You’ll be part of a well-established company with exciting expansion plans, where your career development will be encouraged and supported. The Cake Crew promotes a culture of open communication and your work and efforts will be recognised and well rewarded.
Salary: £9.00 per hour (equivalent to £17,550 per annum pro rata)
Hours of Work: This role is available on a job share basis to work 3 days per week on days to be agreed, between 8:30am and 4:30pm. Flexibility is required to cover holidays etc. as part of the job share.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bala (Gwynedd, North Wales). Good road links for commute from Wrexham, Oswestry, St Asaph, Llanrwst, Bangor and Mold etc.
This Part Time Receptionist / Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer The Cake Crew. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer The Cake Crew, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
The Cake Crew requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.