PA to Directors
PA to Directors
Do you thrive on providing comprehensive support at executive / director level? If you’re a highly organised professional with advanced IT and communication skills, keep reading to uncover an exciting opportunity to join the busy and professional team at P&A Group.
P&A Group is a successful multi-award winning company based in Mold, North Wales. The thriving family run business has been manufacturing timber products, including pallets, log cabins and fencing for thirty years. With six separate divisions and a strong workforce of over 130, P&A Group is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction and top quality products. In addition to an enviable reputation for customer service, the business is committed to investing in their people and supporting community and charitable initiatives.
As the PA, you’ll provide support to P&A Directors in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division, including planning of workload, diary management, and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Arranging appointments and meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries
- Organising agendas and relevant paperwork, taking minutes where necessary
- Responding and advising effectively to all enquiries for Directors and other staff
- Maintaining and developing systems, ensuring accurate and updated information
- Ensuring Directors are fully prepared and briefed for meetings
- Greeting visitors onsite and arranging refreshments or catering
- Conducting weekly diary meetings with Directors regarding upcoming engagements, involvements and other requests
To be considered for this PA to Directors role you’ll have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Proven experience providing administrative support at executive / director level
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of diary management and events planning
- IT literacy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and explore sales opportunities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Accurate and timely data entry and typing skills
- Exceptionally professional, discreet and diplomatic
A formal qualification in Business Administration, English or Management would be advantageous, although not essential.
You’ll be part of a growing company where your efforts and performance will be noticed, rewarded and celebrated. P&A Group encourages a fun and engaging team culture where social events and community projects are organised, bright ideas are rewarded and free fruit offered all week.
Salary: £20,000 per annum, level dependent on current experience
Other Benefits: Profit share scheme after probationary period, staff pension and attendance reward schemes, death in service and staff discount.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Mold (Flintshire, North Wales)
This PA to Directors vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer P&A Group. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer P&A Group, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
P&A Group requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.