Job Elements: -
• Short term contact to start 28th October with a view to finishing 5th December
• To provide an administrative function for training related documentation in readiness for audits.
• To conduct a gap analysis of each training file in accordance with the content requirements as set out within the Training Records Management Procedure.
• Working with both factory operatives and support staff, to provide administrative support so that the information contained in their individual files are up to date i.e. training curriculum, CV, job description, training certificates, training records and mandatory training events are complete and documented.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must be educated to a good standard (GCSE in English and Maths would be advantageous).
• Experience in an administrative role within an environment such as Human Resources where they can demonstrate proficiency in handling matters of a confidential nature whilst adhering to regulated procedures.
• Excellent level of IT skills in Microsoft Office particularly with Word and Excel.
• Accurate data entry and the ability to maintain standards whilst carrying out routine tasks.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative to enable prioritisation of work to deliver multiple tasks and deadlines.
• A good communicator who can operate in a team environment at all levels of the business and establish good working relationships with both internal and external customers.