Teaching Assistant (SEN) Wrexham
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified Teaching Assistants to work with children aged 11+ with additional needs (behavioural, emotional & social) in a pupil referral unit based in Wrexham. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions.
You will be a proactive, vital member of the classroom or referral unit and be responsible for providing a constructive working environment for children and assisting teachers with the management of the class.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
To be considered for this role applicants must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC). Please visit www.ewc.wales for more information.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant Childcare/Learning Support Qualification or extensive experience within the classroom
- SEN experience
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.