Customer Service (Broker Support)
Due to recent growth and further client acquisition a well know Financial services client are actively seeking four new Broker Support Executives to join them on an ongoing temporary basis with the possibility of securing a permanent role in the future.
Overview for Broker Support Executives:
To assist with day to day operational support to all Mortgage brokers requiring information and updates with all active and pending cases.
The key and underlying notion to success is built on long lasting relationships with customers, exceeding expectations when possible.
Duties for Broker Support Executives:
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming calls from both clients and mortgage brokers
- Updating of personal records on a daily basis
- Pulling files, making notes and discussing with onsite mortgage teams
- Requesting of information to third parties
- Refunding clients in declined mortgage situations
- Receipt of payments
- Maintain a general knowledge of products
- Working within strict FCA guidelines
Experience required for Broker Support Executives:
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience within a similar mortgage based role would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- You must be able to pass a basic credit and criminal record check when applying for a Broker Support role