A well-known and prestigious Estate Agent are looking for an ambitious and driven administrator to join their well-established team based in Swansea City Centre.
Initially on a month's contract however with possibility of extension, you will need to be available to start work the week commencing Monday 21st November as an office administrator.
Duties for office administrator :
- Answering inbound calls
- Taking of personal details
- Booking market appraisals and lettings valuations
- Booking of viewings
- Giving feedback to tenants and landlords
- Ensuring all details are compliant
- Uploading property details to internet sites
- Updating window displays
- Chasing rent arrears
- All office administration
Hours of work required for this full time administrator are Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm and a competitive salary of £7.70 per hour is offered.
Please send an up to date CV across today for consideration in this temporary administrator role.