QC Analyst - Temporary
Job Elements: -
• Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
• Provide accurate records of work carried out.
• Perform all duties in accordance with GLP, GMP and safe working practices.
• Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
• Perform calculation checks on analysis records.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally qualified to degree level in chemistry or a life science.
• Lesser formal qualifications may be acceptable when coupled with substantial pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience,
• Have knowledge around analytical and equipment validation and data/report reviews and approval.