Financial Controller - Swansea
£20,000 - £26,000 pa
Our client is a global provider of high quality Audio Visual Solutions. Due to continued expansion they are looking for an Experienced Financial Controller to join their growing team.
An experienced Financial Controller is required for the following duties:
- Day to day use of Sage Line 50 accounting software to include the processing and reconciliation of purchase orders, sales and purchase invoices, expense claims, credit card statements, petty cash floats and cash and bank transactions
- Inputting supplier invoices and receipts.
- Sending customer Invoices and other financial documentation.
- Maintaining CRM system.
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Provide support to the finance team with carrying out regular audits
- Be the first point of contact for Invoice queries and payroll queries whether by phone, email or post.
- Perform Credit Control tasks
- Ensure security of company assets
- To implement in full, the company's quality policies and procedures
- Dealing with incoming phone calls.
- Corresponding with suppliers and ensuring purchase order financials are met.
- Checking all VAT transactions, PAYE and corporation tax.
- Report and provide and analyse financial information for Senior Management Team, including monthly management accounts with suitable commentary.
- Managing the production of company budgets, forecasts and cash flows on a weekly basis,
- Experience of and ability in managing a small team
The role will be office based in Swansea and will require strong attributes such as:
- Previous experience within a finance role is required.
- Knowledge and good working practise of sage 50 and excellent excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and multi task with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reporting accuracy to a high standard.
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
- Hold a relevant accounting certificates either ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified, with at least 2 years post-qualified experience.
You will be a strong communicator whom is organised and can work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also work well within a team environment. This role suits a confident team leader.
Hours are Mon to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm.
Salary in accordance to experience £20,000 - £26,000 pa
Please forward an application that clearly demonstrates your ability. Stand out from the crowd. Covering letters & tailored CV's only.
Salary above based on experience, holidays and benefits as expected.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.