Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TWT Logistics have a unique opportunity for a Transport Manager to head the team based at our headquarters office in Caerphilly. We are offering the successful Transport Planning Manager a competitive salary of £40,000 plus Car, Medical Insurance and Profit related Bonus depending on experience.
The TWT Logistics Group is a leading South Wales operator with several blue chip customers and a satellite depot in Andover, Hampshire. Due to recent expansion we are now seeking to recruit a Transport Manager based at our depot in Ystrad Mynach near Caerphilly reporting to the Group Operation Director.
This senior position is a challenging role and will appeal to an individual with considerable hands-on experience of managing large fleets.
Other duties as our Transport Manager will include:
- Satisfying customer deliveries as efficiently as possible, providing exceptional levels of customer OTIF deliveries with the lowest possible cost base.
- Ensuring the TWT operation is fully compliant with all applicable legislation.
- With the assistance of transport planners, plan the efficient utilisation of the fleet, minimising the additional use of subcontractors.
- Ensuring appropriate service levels are provided by subcontractors at the lowest possible cost.
- Efficiently managing a busy traffic office ensuring we exceed the ever increasing expectations of our customers
Key skills and experience needed to become our Transport Manager:
- Minimum of 3 year experience within a similar role
- CPC Holder, National and International preferred
- Strong Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a Team
- Tenacity and Positivity
In return, as our Transport Manager, we offer a competitive salary with company car, medical insurance and profit related bonus.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Transport Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!
Previous applicants for the role of Transport Planning Manager need not apply.