Tyre Technician, Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity for dedicated and experienced individual to support the Centre Manager as a Tyre Technician in a busy fast fit centre based in Swansea.
Harris Brothers, as part of the Protyre Group has an extensive nationwide network of Service Centres that provide coverage across the South and West Wales and the UK. As part of the fastest growing independent Tyre Retail Company in the UK they pride themselves on offering expert advice, easy to do business with, and providing outstanding customer care.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
* Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
* Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles
Your responsibilities will include:
* Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles
* Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
* Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards
* Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
* Basic service and repairs on all vehicles
* Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency
Skills and Experience Required:
* NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent
* 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
* Excellent customer service
* Clean Driving Licence
* Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
* Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment
Salary and Hours
As Tyre Technician you will work and average of 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, and there is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £18,500 per annum plus bonus, pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discounts.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive,
Apply for Tyre Technician, Swansea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly