Student Nurse Care Assistant Opportunities in Bangor
We have several job opportunities for student nurses to work as Care / Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) for our clients in the local Bangor area of Wales through our Chester branch based on Steam Mill Street.
This will be a great opportunity to grow your care skills as we can offer you free training, in key areas which will develop and compliment your other studies.
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts to fit around you studies and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
The Caring Role:
Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and assisting with activities as required. We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including care homes, nursing homes and supported living, so you will gain valuable experience in all of these areas whilst enhancing people’s lives.
In order to be considered for this experience, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to improve your skills and enrich the lives of others.
So if you want to earn experience, money and the satisfaction of aiding those in need, with the peace of mind of a permanent role with the flexibility to fit around your studies, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today and follow the T&C’s and be entered to win an iPad.
Benefits of being a Newcross Care Assistant:
- Salary of up to £11.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to being your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.