Human Resources Assistant - 18 month FTC
Fixed Term Contract – 18 Months
Newport Road, Cardiff
Linc has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our busy and thriving HR team.
Employing over 500 members of staff, Linc has a strong reputation across South Wales as leaders in the field of high quality social housing, affordable home ownership, Extracare schemes, sheltered housing, nursing homes and enterprise businesses, and we have ambitious plans for growth.
Reporting to the HR Advisor, the successful applicant will deliver a stream-lined and customer focused HR Service. Ideally, the successful applicant will have experience of a transactional HR office environment and be competent at handling high volume administration tasks with excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will be confident using all Microsoft Office packages.
Key tasks include:
• Posting job adverts, arranging interviews, and providing interview feedback
• Producing contracts of employment and variations to terms and conditions
• Pre-employment checking – including DBS checks, references and arranging occupational health assessments
• Updating the HR system with new starters, leavers, and changes to terms and conditions
• Calculating annual leave entitlement
• General office duties to include filing, scanning, archiving, note taking
You will need to build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business, current employees and potential applicants, therefore the ability to communicate effectively to different audiences will be key.
If you would like to know a little more about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Advisor, Sara Edwards on 029 20474039.
Closing date: 23:59, 23rd October 2016.
Applicants are advised to apply for the role as soon as possible as Linc reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should an outstanding applicant be found.