Sales & Admin Support
Sales & Admin Support (6 months maternity cover with the possibility of a permanent contract at the end of the term)
Location: South Wales (home based)
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term / Full Time (There is a possibility for the right candidate to be offered a permanent contract at the end of this fixed term period)
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm
Bravura Foods Limited is a leading FMCG sales, marketing and distribution company with a portfolio of branded food and drink products. We work closely with the top retailers in the grocery, health food and high street environments.
We have an immediate vacancy for a high calibre, experienced and self-motivated Sales and Admin Support person to cover 6 months’ maternity leave commencing October 2016.
The job is mainly home based, but the successful applicant will be ideally situated in South Wales (specifically Cardiff or Bridgend areas) as this will enable them to be close to other staff and our warehouse when required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of administration, updating customer files, etc.
- Checking & authorising transport invoices
- Point of contact for customers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Ordering, processing and invoicing
- Recording and updating sales data
- The ability to work independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- The ability to prioritise your own workload
- Previous experience in a Sales administration role
- A working knowledge of Sage 200 is preferred but not essential
20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays per annum (pro-rata'd).
Benefits package to be negotiated.
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location:•South Wales Area (working from home)
Required education: •Secondary education
•Sales Administration: 1 year
•Bookkeeping: 1 year
•Sage 200: 1 year
CV’s to Becki Alker, Customer Operations Manager