Learning Deliverer - Contact Centres
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning Deliverer to join GP Strategies Limited, based in Swansea.
Do you have previous experience delivering and reporting scheduled learning solutions / programmes within the financial services sector?
As a Learning Deliverer you will be responsible for delivering and reporting scheduled learning solutions / programmes for one of our global clients, employing a range of delivery techniques to meet with business needs and in line with regulatory requirements.
Your Key duties will be:
- To deliver quality technical / procedural training and learning solutions which enable learners to achieve the required competency to carry out their roles & enhance individual performance.
- To manage time effectively in order to plan, organise and deliver learning programmes in a timely manner, delivering course objectives in line with class timetables.
- To demonstrate an understanding of how learning contributes to business goals and ensure that training delivery is aligned to the evolving business needs.
- To maintain current knowledge of regulatory and procedural requirements and ensure that these are properly incorporated into delivery, providing and accepting feedback to minimise risk.
- To ensure that all training is effectively and efficiently evaluated using the appropriate documentation / systems. Use this information to improve personal and course effectiveness.
An ideal Learning Deliverer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience of learning delivery within a Contact Centre environment, with a focus on technical / procedural training.
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills with good written communication ability.
- Strong motivator of individuals and teams.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & adapt quickly to change.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Effective team worker with strong interpersonal skills and good stakeholder management awareness.
- Knowledge of banking and financial systems.
- Good standard of education or equivalent experience.
- Good IT and general administration skills.
- Whilst based in a specific Contact Centre site, travel to work in other sites and staying away from home can be expected.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Professional Qualification
- Full clean licence
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSL is a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52972974 / INDHP