Are you a cover supervisor with experience in Secondary schools looking for a longer term position?
A school in Mold are looking for someone who can become a part of their school and manage classes in the absence of any teachers.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, both listening and speaking, that students can understand and relate to
- An encouraging person who can provide appropriate levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks
- Someone who can build positive relationships with students and empathise with their needs
- Two years' experience in an inner city school including experience of a similar role, ideally having worked with students from a range of ethnic backgrounds
- Confidence in classroom management
- Basic knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice and of ADHD and other learning barriers
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within the North Wales area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks