PLC Software Developer
Job Elements: -
• Our client is a manufacturer of capital equipment for high volume automated production environments.
• Due to a current project having control and electrical issues they require an Engineer to work full time for an estimate period of 3 months.
• This is a contract role for an engineer to gain a quick handover then fault find and debug the PLC program and overall electrical systems.
• The eventual aim is to identify the systematic design error to ensure that this does not happen again.
• There is a probability of follow on work from this original position as there are further orders for similar machines in the next 6 months or so. Each would need to be programmed.
The ideal candidate will:
• Higher level education in Electrical Engineering
• Highly experienced in Siemens PLC ladder logic fault finding and debugs
• Willing to work “hands on” with equipment
• Willing and able to travel to Spain should the project require
Apply for PLC Software Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly