Job Elements: -
• To improve the Customer quality experience by improving the quality of the product and thus reducing the cost to the business associated with poor quality
• Propose improvements to methods or working practices and participate in department and company improvement projects. Taking ownership for the Quality of the products with the support of the operations team
• Provide effective solutions/advice to design and manufacturing teams on established procedures to ensure products are designed and developed and manufactured according to the requirements of the relevant regulations.
• Validation and Verification of the product range
• Product and Process Auditing
• Process Flow and Value Stream mapping
• Handling Customer complaint issues and driving RCA through cross functional teams and into the product lifecycle with the full support of the operations team
• Driving cross functional teams to identify Root Cause and implementing actions
• Gathering data from various streams and analysing to get to meaningful data for action
The ideal candidate will have:
• You will ideally be qualified to HND level (or equivalent) in an appropriate scientific subject or specific quality assurance discipline.
• Must have experience in a Quality Engineering Role within a manufacturing organisation.
• Sound practical & theoretical knowledge with a demonstrable use of Quality Tools, e.g. (5 why, Process Maps, RCA Ishikawa / Fishbone)
Apply for Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly