Are you an experienced Site Manager within the construction sector seeking long term work, and would thrive working as part of a reputable and ambitious business on a wide variety of projects from new builds to refurbishments? If so, this opportunity is one not to be missed!
K&C Group is a privately owned and rapidly expanding collection of businesses including Pure Residential & Commercial Ltd and K&C Construction Ltd. The award-winning and high quality focused Group has been established for over 25 years, and is one of the leading contractors and new home developers in North Wales and the North West of England.
Employing in excess of 60 professionals, complemented by a large team of skilled subcontractors, the businesses operate from modern offices in North Wales which are conveniently located just off the A55 in St Asaph and Kinmel Bay. The ambitious Group has extensive plans for expansion which has led to the creation of a number of new roles for experienced professionals to support such growth. K&C is an equal opportunities employer who are committed to the ongoing professional development of employees through structured training and development programmes.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, as a Site Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that projects are planned and completed in a timely fashion and that all work is carried out in a safe manner. As a Site Manager your responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to:
- Organising the efficient running of the site
- Managing the completion of all construction in accordance with the Architects or Engineers drawings
- Working with management to ensure provision of resources and support
- Determining with Management the most cost effective plan and schedule all construction activities required
- Coordination of all subcontractors
- Motivating the team and maintaining progress in line with the site programme
- Completing daily and weekly progress reports and keeping comprehensive site records
- Ensuring safe working conditions and practices, carrying out site induction training, and ensuring method statements and risk assessments are in place
- Liaising with allocated Quantity Surveyor and ensure work is carried out within the allowable costs, budget, tender and advise of any variances
To be considered for this Site Manager role you MUST have the following experience, skills, and attributes;
- Proven experience as a Site Manager within the construction industry
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and have a flexible approach to work
- High level of attention to detail
Experience in refurbishment of listed stone buildings would be a distinct advantage.
Salary: Circa £40,000, level dependent on experience
Other Benefits: Car allowance or company car, 30 days annual leave with annual increments, life insurance, and upon completion of probation; employer contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Location: Working on a variety of sites across North Wales and North West England, with an office base in either Kinmel Bay or St Asaph (conveniently located just off the A55 in North Wales).
Short term accommodation may be provided should the successful applicant be relocating.
This Site Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer K&C Group. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer K&C Group, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
K&C Group requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Site, Manager, Site Agent, Construction, Project, Building, Trades, Kinmel Bay, Conwy, St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales**
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly