Order Processing Executive
Job Elements: -
• Entry of orders and quotations from customers, distributors and sales teams
• Clarifying and raising orders for the issue of pilot equipment.
• Raising invoices for rental equipment in line with current procedure.
• Liaison with salespeople and / or Sales Support Team, carriers and customers to agree delivery arrangements and times.
• Accurate completion of despatch notes, invoices and Export documentation.
• Creation and management of customers’ accounts in the order processing IT database.
• Building and maintaining relationships with carriers, and solving transit/delivery queries.
• Providing reports from database to European sales teams and relevant customers.
• General administration duties and telephone duties (Filing, archiving, invoice checking, POD, reception calls).
• Investigating customer queries and invoice rejections (not credit control).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluent in spoken and written English with good verbal and written communication and good interpersonal skills.
• Ideally French as a second language
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Customer focussed and able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required.
• Knowledge and experience of sales order processing, export regulations and documentation. Attention to detail.
• Computer literate (MS office Word, Excel) and accurate keyboard skills.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, with a “can do” attitude.
Apply for Order Processing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly