Arvonia Holidays are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Llanrug to promote our holidays, weekend breaks and day excursions through daily marketing activities including digital and paper based methods.
The main responsibilities for the role will be:
- Manage and update content on our website.
- Monitoring and updating social media channels to ensure a regular flow of new and engaging content and provide quick responses to messages and feedback.
- E-Marketing through the use of email marketing and newsletters.
- Creating and designing digital and traditional marketing material required for all marketing activities including flyers and newspaper adverts.
- Other tasks as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant Marketing experience
- Experience with Social Media marketing especially Facebook and twitter
- Ability to design marketing material with Photoshop or Publisher
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete work in an efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- An interest in travel and tourism