TRB Limited are looking to recruit a suitably qualified ‘hands-on’ Production Engineer who has two years plus experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
Providing support across a range of electronic and electro mechanical assembly equipment and machinery you will be competent in;
- Installing / testing new production equipment and machinery
- Scheduling and conducting trials for new production lines
- Modifying and improving existing production processes
- Creating / interpreting engineering drawings, specifications and standards
- Process investigation, design & equipment specifications for new projects
- Manufacturing terminology and automotive specific documentation
- Standard office computer programs and CAD software packages
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Machining, Fabrication and use of engineering hand tools
- Mechanics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Electronics & PLC control systems
HND/Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, this role will suit an engineer looking to make their first career move.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter, to include current salary, to Rob Lloyd - General Manager, Human Resources by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Previous applicants need not re-apply, as they will automatically be considered.
Applications from recruitment agencies are not invited at this time.
Apply for Production Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly