Job Elements: -
• Working Hours: Rotating weekly shift pattern: Morning: 05:45 – 14:15; Afternoon: 14:00 – 22:15 (Shorter days on a Friday)
• To carry out equipment maintenance and calibration services as required in order to minimise downtime, improve customer satisfaction and drive optimisation of processes and equipment.
• Propose and develop improvements to minimise non-conformance and ensure compliance.
• Monitor and assist in development of an improved maintenance system.
• Support production in resolution, preventative, yield and productivity improvements.
• Manage and plan maintenance demands to ensure timely and quality completion.
• Comply and work within all current H&S rules and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
• ONC in relevant Engineering field (Electro-mechanical preferred).
• Experienced in Preventative Maintenance systems, Manufacturing support and improvements.
• Experience within a regulated quality environment.
• Working knowledge of PPM and TPM techniques.
• Experience working with automated equipment (PLC controlled equipment and robotics).
• PLCs - Siemens/Mitsubishi.
• Robotics - Staubli.
• Demonstable CI experience.