Teaching Assistant (1-1 support) - Rhyl
KS2 Teaching Assistant, 1:1 support, Rhyl
We are currently recruiting for a Primary school in Rhyl who require a Teaching Assistant to work within KS2 including some 1:1 support for ASD pupils.
This role is due to start immediately and will continue until Christmas with a view to continuing further.
The school are looking for someone who is reliable and flexible, can show initiative and work as part of a team. The successful candidate will have good experience of working within KS2 and will be passionate about working with children.
Successful candidates will be required to have the following;
- A relevant Childcare/Learning Support Qualification or extensive experience within the classroom
- Experience of KS2 is desirable
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to work to your own initiative and be reliable and flexible.
- The ability to build professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
At Excell Supply we ensure we listen to all of our candidates and proactively work with you on your needs and requirements. We look to continuously build upon our team of education specialists and we are looking for high quality teaching assistants to join our team.
In return for your commitment and hard-work with Excell Supply, we offer;
- Highly Competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development), including practical application workshops with Head Teachers
- Annual Safeguarding training
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service.
Apply for Teaching Assistant (1-1 support) - Rhyl
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly