7 days left
- Part Time
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in a number of schools across Conwy, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Wrexham and Cheshire with immediate starts available.
As a successful candidate working for Excell Supply, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- Previous Cover Supervisor Experience
- All Cover supervisors working in Wales must be registered with the Education Workforce Council. For more information please visit www.ewc.wales
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS Certificate in place.
Cover Supervisors are required to apply the school’s behaviour management policy and carry out the following duties;
- Set homework previously prepared by the teacher
- Undertake observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
- Administer class tests
- Provide consistent and effective support in line with the requirements and responsibilities of your role
- Abide by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. Behaviour Management, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities.
- Carry out the above duties in accordance with the Children’s Services Department’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly) with opportunities to increase your take home pay using one of our umbrella companies
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Cover Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly