Teacher of Design and Technology – Flintshire High School
Teacher of Design and Technology
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified D&T Teachers to work in Secondary Schools throughout Flintshire. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions.We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Design and Technology Qualification
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4-Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential.
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
- Great time management skills and the willing to be flexible.
What to expect from Excell;
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly) with expense tax reimbursed
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Annual safeguarding training
If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.