Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Excell Supply is Wales’s fastest growing Education Sector Specialist and we are currently recruiting for an EYFS Teacher to work in a number of schools in Wrexham. Excell are proud to provide a unique quality of both temporary and permanent solutions to schools meaning we have immediate opportunities for both day to day and longer term teaching positions throughout Wrexham.
As a supply teacher, you can be as flexible as you want to be and with your dedicated account manager can find regular and varied teaching work to suit your individual needs.
We want to provide our schools with passionate Teachers who can plan, deliver engaging and stimulating lessons to encourage student achievement as well as possessing strong knowledge of the Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Newly qualified teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we offer supportive career guidance along with subsidized CPD training (available to all of our candidates).
All applicants will be subject to a registration process and have a current DBS (PREVIOUSLY CRB) in place.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- The skills to plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for the needs for all student ability ranges
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Current knowledge of any changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
What to expect from Excell;
- A dedicated account manager
- Regular supply work
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Recommend a friend scheme (Receive £50 gift voucher for candidate referrals)
- Access to a vast range of retail discounts (online and in store) with our 'Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package (no charge involved)
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
Apply for Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly