7 days left
- Full Time
Niagara Healthcare has a unique opportunity available for a Retail Manager to join the team in Denbigh. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £22,000 per annum plus bonus plan.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager to join us as we open our first retail store at NHC Ltd Denbigh. As a unique manufacturer of Adjustable Beds, Chairs and Therapeutic products, we are growing the retail side of the business in this new chapter for our company.
We are now recruiting for an experienced Retail Manager to join us prior to the store opening and become an integral part of the store set up. You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with excellent leadership and retail management skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets.
What are the responsibilities of the Retail Manager?
- Leading and motivating the store team to deliver and exceed all sales targets
- Creating a strong customer service focus throughout the store to ensure first class customer service at all times
- Meeting KPI’s including sales performance, margin, discounts, cancellations and delivered sales
- Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Monitoring and developing personal performance and deal with any underperformance through coaching in line with company procedures
- Supporting the growth and development of our products with merchandising, store standards and POS displays
- Co-ordinating staff rota’s to ensure that the store is manned at all times and cover is provided for holidays and sickness
Skills & experience we are looking for will include:
- Previous managerial experience in a sales role / furniture retail store is essential
- A proven track record in working to given sales targets and budget constraints, whilst maximising profitability
- Experience in managing a team to get the best out of them
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- The ability to be flexible and committed to the role, weekend work will be essential in this role;
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading healthcare and mobility products manufacturers as our Retail Manager.
Apply for Retail Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly