Job Elements: -
• To help decide and drive the development and growth of a portfolio of products, and work with the Business Development team and Sales team to ensure these product lines achieve their objectives in terms of sales volume and profitability.
• The role calls for product management experience including demonstrable examples of managing product throughout the entire product lifecycle – from concept through development, commercialisation, launch, maturity and deletion. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience looking to progress to a more strategic role and take on people management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An experienced Product Manager with minimum 2-3 years demonstrable success in portfolio management with the desire to build a career in an innovative and high performing business overseeing a brand held in high esteem
• Degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline.
• At least three-five years’ experience in Product Management.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work within multi-disciplinary teams of people on development, cost-saving and product maintenance projects.
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to write English clearly and concisely.
• Be flexible over working hours and be prepared to travel occasionally.