IT Support Analyst (Contract)
Job Elements: -
• 2 contracts - One 6 Month Position and One 12 Month Position
• The IT support analyst is responsible for providing 1st / 2nd line support on all aspects of the IT infrastructure and daily business as usual. Additional IT project work may be required as part of this role.
• Provide overall support to all aspects of the IT infrastructure at regional level to ensure maximum uptime.
• Build effective relationships with colleagues and the business to ensure effective IT service delivery.
• Analyse and propose methods of improving service delivery in local regions.
• Follow Project methodology for IT technical projects and improvements
• To contribute to and follow all global and local IT processes as required by IT Management
• Actively participate in projects as required by IT Management
• This role may also include a specialist area such as Desktop, database etc
• Some travel may be required as part of this role
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years plus IT experience ideally within a manufacturing environment
• Good understanding of IT technologies such as networking, Servers, desktop and adhoc application support
• Experience of ERP / MRP systems
• 1st and 2nd line support experience