Contract Quality Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Elements: -
• Responsible for all measures with regard to an improved product quality during the development and series production phases.
• Responsible for the quality performance and maintaining customer quality targets, tracking performance against these targets and ensuring timely submission against all customer requirements
• Responsible for achieving manufacturing process quality targets, continuous improvement of process quality and process related quality documentation.
• Submitting PPAP to customer or other customer specific documentation requirements
• Performs process- and product audits
• Performs Capability and MSA studies.
• First contact for customer concerns. Coordination of 8D process, establishing cross functional teams where necessary.
• Compiles the Control Plan in correlation with the Process Flow diagram and PFMEA.
• Forms an integral part of the project team and ensures all customer APQP requirements are met. Advises the project team on customer specific quality requirements and ensures adherence to these requirements.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate:
• Degree in engineering
• Experience of working at Engineer level in a Quality Environment.
• Understanding of statistics and ability to use analysis tools in problem solving especially Minitab.
• Knowledge of customer specific quality requirements (incl. APQP)
• Release procedures (PPAP)
• Able to moderate FMEA sessions
• Experience of working with PPAP, 8D and FMEA
• Computer based skills (MS Office)
Apply for Contract Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly