Cover Supervisors needed for Secondary school in Rhyl
- Do you enjoy working with children?
- Are you excited about being given the opportunity to inspire and pass on your knowledge to eager students?
- Do you need classroom based experience in order to apply for a PGCE?
Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Randstad Education is working in partnership with a large secondary school in Rhyl. The school is looking for Cover Supervisors to cover day to day assignments.
Students at the school are of mixed ability, so need somebody who can be adaptable and provide different methods of teaching to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The Head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
.Easily accessible from A55
. Supportive team
. On site car parking
. Competitive rates of pay
. Excellent working environment
. Polite and friendly children eager to learn
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Delivering lessons to, and managing the class
* Preparing the classrooms for lessons
* Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
* Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then apply online now.